- Mix of online and classroom training
- Costs: can be obtained from the organisers in the relevant hospitals.
- Duration: 4 hours online and 6 hours in classroom setting.
- Locations: Check the locations and training dates
- 2 months access to the online training course
- Available in Dutch
- Proper preparation for the national WMO-GCP exam (for exam dates see www.emwo.nl)
- WMO-GCP Certificate upon completion of the training course
- Accredited by V&VN, Verpleegkundig Specialisten, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & recognised by TransCelerate.
For whom is the Blended WMO-GCP training?
For all those involved in designing and implementing scientific research such as for example researchers, nurses, nurse specialists, research nurses, research coordinators, monitors and clinical research associates.
Training content Blended WMO-GCP training
The training provides knowledge of the Medical Research Involving Human Subjects Act (WMO), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines for research with medicinal products, ISO14155 standard for research with medical devices as well as specific issues in research involving human subjects. Non-WMO research and quality assurance in scientific research will also be addressed during this training. Upon completion of this training you will understand why legislation and regulations for implementation of scientific research are necessary and you will have the tools to design and implement scientific research involving human subjects.
For more information: email@example.com
Blended WMO-GCP exam dates
|Maxima Medisch Centrum||23-oct-18||10.00-16.00|
|Ziekenhuis Groep Twente||1-nov-18||10.00-16.00|
|Haaglanden Medisch Centrum||8-nov-18||10.00-16.00|
|Jeroen Bosch ziekenhuis||20-nov-18||9.00-15.00|
|Haaglanden Medisch Centrum||11-mrt-19||10.00-16.00|
|Medisch Spectrum Twente||2-apr-19||9.30-16.30|
|Haaglanden Medisch Centrum||18-jun-19||10.00-16.00|
|Haaglanden Medisch Centrum||10-okt-19||10.00-16.00|