- Costs: € 85 (excluding VAT)
- Duration: 4 hours
- 2 months access to the online training course
- Available in Dutch and English
- We will apply for your re-registration at the WMO-GCP register.
- Upon finalisation of the re-registration we will send you a WMO-GCP re-registration certificate.
- Accredited by V&VN, Verpleegkundig Specialisten, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & recognised by TransCelerate.
Form whom is the Online WMO-GCP Re-registration training?
For all those who want to renew their WMO-GCP registration in the WMO-GCP register. The WMO-GCP certificates are valid for three years. You are required to complete a re-registration course to renew your registration in the WMO-GCP register in time. You can complete the re-registration course through this online WMO/GCP re-registration.
For more information: email@example.comSign up for the online WMO/GCP re-registration training.