- Costs: € 85 (excluding VAT)
- Duration: 4 hours
- 2 months access to the online training course
- Available in Dutch and English
- WMO-GCP refresher certificate upon completion of the training course
- Accredited by V&VN, Verpleegkundig Specialisten, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & recognised by TransCelerate.
For whom is the Online WMO-GCP Refresher training?
For all those who want to update their knowledge with regard to implementation of scientific research.
Training content Online WMO-GCP Refresher training
Update your knowledge of the Medical Research Involving Human Subjects Act (WMO), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines for research with medicinal products, ISO14155 standard for research with medical devices as well as specific issues in research involving human subjects. Non-WMO research and quality assurance in scientific research will also be addressed during this training.
Upon completion of this training you will be well informed about the latest developments with regard to implementation of scientific research.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.orgSign up for the online WMO-GCP refresher training