- Costs: € 95 (excluding VAT)
- Duration: 8 hours
- 2 months access to the online training course
- Available in Dutch and English
- Useful tips & tricks for those who will undertake research projects
- Proper preparation for the national WMO-GCP exam (for exam dates see www.emwo.nl)
- WMO-GCP Certificate upon completion of the training course
- Accredited by V&VN, Verpleegkundig Specialisten, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & recognised by TransCelerate.
For whom is the Online WMO-GCP Basis training?
For all those involved in designing and implementing scientific research such as for example researchers, nurses, nurse specialists, research nurses, research coordinators, monitors and clinical research associates.
Training content Online WMO-GCP Basis training
The training provides knowledge of the Medical Research Involving Human Subjects Act (WMO), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines for research with medicinal products, ISO14155 standard for research with medical devices as well as specific issues in research involving human subjects. Non-WMO research and quality assurance in scientific research will also be addressed during this training.
Upon completion of this training you will understand why legislation and regulations for implementation of scientific research are necessary and you will have the tools to design and implement scientific research involving human subjects.
For more information: email@example.comSign up for the online WMO-GCP Basic training