Going through the e-learning takes about 4 hours. You can go through the training at your own pace, stop in between, and continue at a later time.
This training contains the following basic principles of medical scientific research:
- National and international laws and regulations.
- Non-WMO/ Biobanks.
- Setting up, carrying out and completing medical scientific research that is required to comply with the WMO.
- Pharmaceutical research (e.g. ICH-GCP guideline).
- Medical device testing (0a. ISO14155).
- Quality assurance (motoring, auditing).
After completing this training, you will be fully up to date on how to conduct medical research and about the latest changes.
The training course is accredited by V&VN, Nursing Specialists, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & TransCelerate.