Online WMO GCP training courses
- Training for who want to be well-informed about setting up, conducting and completing medical research with human subjects according to national and international laws and regulations.
- Approximately 8 hours
- After completion you are well prepared to participate in the national GCP-WMO exam, organised by EMWO (www.EMWO.nl) .
- € 105,-
- Training for who want to be well informed about the basic principles of medical research with humans according to national and international laws and regulations.
- Approximately 3 hours
- After taking this e-learning, you will be well informed about certain actions surrounding the conduct of medical scientific research.
You will better understand why certain procedures go the way they do, and the rationale behind them.
- € 65,-
- Herregistratie / refresher
- training that can be used as a refresher and for re-registration in the national WMO-GCP register at EMWO.
This training is also suitable for refreshing your knowledge on medical scientific research.
- Approximately 4 hours
- The WMO-GCP re-registration certificate is valid for 3 years. Attending a re-registration is necessary to renew your registration in the WMO-GCP register in time.
- € 95,-