After completion you are well prepared for participation in the national GCP-WMO exam, organized by EMWO (www.EMWO.nl).
The training includes useful tips and tricks for anyone who is going to set up or carry out medical scientific research.
The training course is accredited by V&VN, Nursing Specialists, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & TransCelerate.
Going through the training takes about 8 hours. You can go through the course at your own pace, stop in between, and continue at a later date.
The training provides knowledge of the following basic principles of medical scientific research:
- National and international laws and regulations.
- Non-WMO research / Biobanks
- Setting up, carrying out and completing medical-scientific research for research that is subject to the WMO.
- Pharmaceutical research (e.g. ICH-GCP guideline).
- Medical device research (0a. ISO14155).
- Quality assurance (Motoring, auditing).
Upon completion of this training you will understand why legislation and regulations for implementation of scientific research are necessary and you will have the tools to design and implement scientific research involving human subjects.