Duration of the classroom training is 3 hours.
The training provides knowledge of the principles of medical scientific research:
- National and international laws and regulations.
- Non-WMO/ Biobanks.
- Setting up, carrying out and completing of Medical Research Involving Human Subjects Act (WMO) research
- Pharmaceutical research (CH-GCP guideline).
- Medical device research (ISO14155).
- Quality assurance (motoring, auditing).
After completing this training, you will be fully up to date on how to conduct medical research and the latest changes.
The training course is accredited by V&VN, Nursing Specialists, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & TransCelerate.