- Costs: can be obtained from the organisers in the relevant hospitals.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Location: Check the locations and training dates
- Can also be taken as WMO-GCP refresher training
- Available in Dutch
- Depending on the exam you have taken in the past (BROK® or WMO-GCP) we will apply for your re-registration at the relevant BROK® or WMO-GCP register.
- Upon finalisation of the re-registration we will send you a BROK® or WMO-GCP re-registration certificate.
- Accredited by V&VN, Verpleegkundig Specialisten, NAPA, KNMG-GAIA & recognised by TransCelerate.
For whom is the BROK® WMO/GCP re-registration classroom training?
For all those who want to renew their BROK® or WMO-GCP registration in the BROK® or WMO-GCP register. The BROK® and WMO-GCP certificates are valid for four years. You are required to complete a re-registration course to renew your registration in the BROK® or WMO-GCP register in time.
Training content BROK® WMO/GCP Re-registration classroom training
Update your knowledge of the Medical Research Involving Human Subjects Act (WMO), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines for research with medicinal products, ISO14155 standard for research with medical devices as well as specific issues in research involving human subjects. Non-WMO research and quality assurance in scientific research will also be addressed during this training.
Upon completion of this training you will be well informed about the latest developments with regard to implementation of scientific research.
For more information: email@example.com
|Maxima Medisch Centrum||25-okt-18||13.00-16.30|
|Medisch Spectrum Twente||29-oct-2019||13.30-16.30|
|Medisch Spectrum Twente||12-nov-19||9.30-12.30|